Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements. In addition, you will conduct timely and constructive discussions with the management on accounting and reporting matters, and provide a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
About the opportunity
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Deliver quality auditing services to clients and their stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
- Direct field work, manage engagement economics and inform supervisors of the audit engagement status.
- Monitor the engagement team's progress against the plan and alter it when needed.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with audit client personnel, assess audit clients' satisfaction and proactively maintain contact with the audit client throughout the year.
- Supervise junior engagement team members and develop them through effectively delegating audit tasks and providing guidance to assurance staff.
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
- Challenge audit procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance audit techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Able to manage multiple engagement and deadline-driven
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, obtained Singapore CPA qualification
- At least 3 years of related work experience
· Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
EY Careers site
Visit the to explore our culture, hear from our people and learn why an EY career is so valuable.