As a NAND Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing new product startup, by leading and influencing cross functional stakeholders from development stage to product launch.
You will be the key product specific point-of-contact for critical issues and act as the main interface between Research and Development, Manufacturing, Marketing and Quality Assurance Departments.
In this role, you will bridge the gap between strategy and execution, translating overarching strategy into everyday processes and capabilities that fuel Micron’s long-term success.
- Responsible for taking NAND from Design to NAND Qualification and final System Qualification by facilitating cross-functional product life-cycle management.
- Define and prioritize projects, identify and analyze issues and risk, and assign resources in the matrix organization to meet timelines and deliverables.
- Central point of contact for the NAND product, by working with subject matter experts from Design, R&D, Manufacturing, Planning, and other operational and development groups.
- Lead cross-functional leadership forum discussions, with a strong foundation understanding of NAND related issues, capability and impact to overall systems.
- Ability to lead and work in a diverse cross-functional engineering environment with development focus
- Good knowledge of NAND device/design is not a pre-requisite, but would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of System firmware/design is not a pre-requisite, but would be an added advantage
- Prior experience in leading product development projects or acting in similar capacity would be of added advantage
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and enthusiasm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or submit: Job Information Request Form to: .
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||