Stakeholder management and education in the value of UX will be a key part of the role, as well as providing mentorship and support to a team of UX designers across a full spectrum of experience levels.
Your professional experience should cover all phases of the experience design process ranging from Discovery (industry, business and user research), Design, Development and Deployment.
If you are passionate about the value of UX-led design, enjoy crafting amazing digital product experiences and thrive in a collaborative, team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Tigerspike could be the place for you!
- Lead the UX for client engagements and guide a project team of designers to create high-end, innovative UX solutions and experiences
- Be a strategic thinker who has a solid understanding of research and design best practices
- Be a leader within our experience design team, continually helping to refine and evolve our design process, staying up to date on the latest design and technology trends
- Coach, recruit, support, energise, and ensure Tigerspike’s values are instilled within the UX team
- Mentor and manage UX designers
- Define and lead the creation of complex design solutions from user flows and concepts to detailed designs across multiple digital platforms (web, mobile, tablet and other connected devices)
- 7+ years professional work within the experience design field, preferably from a consulting or agency setting
- 3+ years performing at a Senior UX Designer level
- Expertise in experience design processes and methodologies
- Confident in stakeholder management
- Strong client-facing presentation skills to include: confident ability presenting to clients at all levels; ability to tell a compelling story and guide them through the design ideas and recommendations to provide an overall design solution
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, Axure, Keynote, etc
- Deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design AND native applications)
- Strong portfolio with demonstrated ability across the entire project process, ranging from user research, information architecture, design and usability testing. Please provide examples of your approach, activities undertaken and deliverables produced.
Tigerspike is a digital services company, established in 2003, that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy. We have been improving people’s lives through technology for over 16 years by blending technology with human expertise to drive measurable business outcomes for our customers and to create digital experiences that people love to use.
Part of the Concentrix family since 2017, we’re proud partners with Apple, SAP, AWS as well as being a Google Certified Developer Agency Partner. We have a strong team of more than 300 Tigerspikers, in 8 locations around the world, that believe in collaboration in an Agile environment - where our designers and engineers work side by side to create beautiful, functional, and valuable digital products that solve important problems.
Our approach to research and flexibility has awarded us a reputation for innovation with repeat customers such as: Transport for New South Wales and Public Transport Victoria, 7 Eleven, NSW Department of Communities and Justice, Graincorp, M1 Telecommunications and Singapore Airlines just to name a few. Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit people that embody Tigerspike's culture and values and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
Note to Recruiters
Please note that we do not accept introductions from recruiters.
Powered by JazzHR