- Review and analyse Information of new customers in order to meet various regulatory requirements
- Analyse challenging or high-risk account opening situation and make appropriate recommendations to management on whether to onboard relationship
- Review customer request forms and take action of the requests
- Provide suitable recommendations on appropriate controls to be put in place
- Work with team members and relevant stakeholders on account opening related and KYC queries
- Conduct quality control and 4 eye-checks on application forms
- Review any suspicious activities arising from the review of application forms
- Immediate till 6 months
- Raffles Place
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm / 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Minimum $4000, depending on experience
- Minimum Diploma Holder with relevant experience within the Banking and Finance industry in Singapore.
- Good understanding of relevant AML/CFT laws and regulations
- Able to communicate clearly and confidentially across all levels including senior management
- Able to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
- Good team player, proactive and able to adapt quickly
- Excel skill with vlookup knowledge
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House #19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg