Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Do you strive in a dynamic work environment? We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join us as an Inventory Analyst
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Identifying, analyzing and addressing gaps in inventory processes and system reconciliation
- Ensure System to System and Physical to System accuracy
- System reconciliation in MAM, SAP and E2OPEN
- Investigation of Inventory System Discrepancies
- Coordinate inventory audit, inventory control and reconciliations focusing on Inventory reserves, write off and scrap
- Partners with the company’s accounts receivables department to ensure that all transactions are being accounted for
- Reporting inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control
- Communicate complex inventory problems to manager promptly
- Analyze root cause of inventory issues and provide resolutions
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems
- Work with management team to develop applications/dashboard to monitor and continuously improve product delivery metrics.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in IT, Industrial System Engineering or a related field or study
- At least 2 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities in a semiconductor background
- Strong in System, experience in MEM, MAM, SAP systems will be an added advantage
- Able to create digital report and analyze inventory statistics using software program
- Experience with databases and spreadsheets
- Good computer skills
- Superb communication and organization skills
- Strong analytical, time management and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-KL1 || Tier 4 ||