- Trading House
- Permanent Role
- Based in Singapore
- Draft and review sales contracts
- Monitor shipments and liaise with suppliers and customers
- Prepare shipping documents such as railway B/L, invoices, certificates of origin and etc
- Prepare and negotiate LC
- Calculate laytime and demurrage and dispatch settlements
- Liaise with freight forwarders, agents and charterers
- Responsible for daily reports
- Maintain and update system
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics or Maritime with min 2 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to speak Russian is an advantage in order to liaise with Russian counterparts and customers
- Good knowledge in vessel charter party and incoterms
- Possess strong organizational skill and able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Fast learner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Location : CBD Area
- Working days : 5 days work week - Monday to Friday
- Salary : Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications). The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Tiffany Dorjpalam Bolortungalag (EA Personnel Reg. No. R1765533, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd EA Licence No. 05C3451) to
or call Tiffany at 6590 9953 and 9652 3994 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We would like to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates' personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resume provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.