- Process new equity account opening or maintenance timely and accurately within SLI.
- Perform reconciliation checks to ensure no delay in processing and notifications to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Update management statistics for management reporting on daily basis.
- Attend to internal and external customers’ queries received from internal Business Units.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are adhered during processing of applications and requests.
- Redeployment when deemed fit to be assigned by Team Lead from time to time.
- Support service improvement initiatives when required.
- 1 year contract
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Up to $3000
- Raffles place
- Positive attitude towards learning new roles and adapting to changes.
- Possess problem solving skills with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eye for details and meticulous in handing tasks assigned.
- Able to handle tight timeline and meeting SLI under pressure.
- Pro-active with the ability to work independently and a strong team player are essential attributes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration no: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg