Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a AVP, Transactional Banking (Deposits).
- Plan, execute and track deposit campaigns and activities to drive competitive edge for deposits and banking accounts
- Actively monitor the market and competition and provide timely market updates to stakeholders
- Manage customer communications and collateral to ensure currency and relevance
- Actively interact with sales & distribution teams to establish rapport and ensure efficient execution, including conducting training when required
- Actively participate in system enhancements and projects when required
- Be familiar with and ensure that all product solutions are aligned with regulatory requirements
- Regular review and tracking of performance to ensure business is on track to meet targets
- Enhance and fine tune processes to shorten processing time and achieve cost efficiency
- Collaboration with internal teams to ensure sufficient product awareness and to provide product support to wider strategic plans of the Bank
- Provide product support on customer queries and customer experience and propose process changes to improve customer experience as needed
- Degree holder with 2-4 years of relevant banking experience
- Background in deposits management, marketing, or product management will provide an added advantage
- The job holder will also need to be comfortable working with data and number crunching
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Being a strong team player is a must
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.