Our client is one of the largest brokerage firms in the region with more than 100 branches worldwide. With more than a century of history our client has established themselves as a reliable financial partner to various reputable client base. In addition, our client's state-of-the-art technology offers investors the capability to trade across a broad range of securities, including stocks, bonds, unit trusts, futures, options, CFDs and forex.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head Of Credit will be involved in:-
- Leading the presentation of credit proposal, information and intelligence to Credit Committee.
- Providing credit leadership and management functions to the existing credit risk professionals in the regional credit department.
- Leading initiatives for development of credit control, monitoring, policies, procedures, framework and other credit functions
- Driving and leading the credit pre-screening, credit assessment and credit approval processes.
To qualify the potential Head Of Credit should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised degree in Accounting and Finance from a reputable university.
- Minimum 15 years of experience with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership capacity in credit risk functions.
- Well versed with the regional countries lending arrangement and security perfection requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a regional role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Devan Nanthacumar on +65 6416 9879.