You will be responsible for the planning, management, optimisation and reporting of Paid Social accounts within their team - driving efficiencies, and seeking opportunities for revenue and income growth. You will leverage media buying across social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Regional Director/ Client Lead
3 best things about the job: * Work in a truly international APAC hub team for MediaCom servicing key global clients; be a part of a global network of relevant external and internal stakeholders globally, regionally and locally
- Shape local market communication plans ensuring excellence on the business, and develop strategic acumen
- Opportunity to be part of relevant pan regional or local market innovation as a media first / award winning solution
- Ensuring that Social best practice and frameworks are adhered to, and be able to demonstrate continued account evolution.
- Understanding and advising on the difference between brand vs direct response campaigns
- To understand Social within the wider marketing mix, its strategic importance throughout the customer journey.
- Manage the relationship with the principle client and ensure client and agency aspirations are aligned
- To manage both internal and external stakeholders understanding of Paid Social, through education and relevant communication.
- To manage client output (reports, PCAs, plans), prioritisation of tasks, and ensure communications are tailored to the audience and the requirements of the brief.
- Constantly feedback to line Manager and wider Account team relating to client developments, opportunities and pressures.
- Build and sustain professional and collaborative working relationships with clients
- Overseeing planning, optimisation, uploading, reporting and campaign management across all social media channels
- Ensure robust operational process and workflow across paid social media advertising campaigns in line with MediaCom internal process and industry best practice
- The integration and understanding of Social and other biddable channels within the wider context of client business and media mix, by both internal and external stakeholders.
- The appropriate use of tools to drive operational efficiencies and actionable business insights;
- Manage the day to day running of the team with the support Client Lead
- Support Head of Paid Social responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Participate in pitches and help with new business wins
- Client: help to delivery excellent campaigns, free from errors and delivering against campaign objectives and achieve high TRR (client satisfaction) scores across accounts
- People: become a team player supporting and growing your skill set to become a future leader
- Revenue: contribute towards the achievement of account/function revenue targets (to be agreed)
- Growth: support the team to win new business and support future client growth (growth target to be agreed)
- An experienced Paid Social Manager, with a proven track record in Paid Social, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels
- Demonstrable evidence of entrepreneurial behaviour.
- Show enthusiasm to get involved beyond the day to day (in team admin, in new business prospecting, in getting involved in task forces etc.)
- Ideally Degree educated in a marketing, business, or numerical background
- Facebook Blueprint Qualified
- History of career development with formal training in people management areas