- Responsible for develop and maintain debug tool (GUI) for SSD failure analysis.
- Work closely with product team to understand tool requirement in order to add new feature or new product support.
- Develop automation tool for HVM monitoring and data analysis.
- Perform data analysis and mining for test yield/quality problems.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Software development and debug skills (C++, Python)
- Experience with software development (multithreading, multiprocessing, memory sharing)
- Experience with software debug tools (compilers/linkers, debuggers, source control systems, bug tracking tools)
- Comfortable with Linux development environment
- Understanding of computer system architecture
- Ability to write simple tools (like json parser, serial COM, UART, DB)
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Plus: understand SSD protocols: NVMe, SAS, SATA (any of these)
- Plus: database – understand DB design (3-tier app, normalization, data integrity)
Hiring Manager: Kok Ting Tee
Closing Date: Until Filled
Site: MSB - 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 || Tier 3 ||