- A well-established European Chemicals MNC.
- Manage annual salary reviews in Asia Pacific, ensure alignment in respective countries and coordinate with regional HR functions on implementation.
- Support job-grading activities using the Hay methodology.
- Participate in market and salary surveys for countries in Asia Pacific. Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to ensure external competitiveness within the industry.
- Ensure all compensation and benefits program and policies are in compliance with countries’ legislation and recommendations.
- Involved in the implementation of any new programs in the region.
- Participate in collective agreements negotiation.
- Advisory point for business line managers, employees and Human Resource Business Partners relating to any Benefits program and policies.
- Prepare and consolidate statistics and reports as required.
- Assist in initiatives and projects from Global and within Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an International environment.
- Preferably experienced in Grading topics using Hay methodology.
- Knowledge on Compensation and Benefits topics for countries in Asia Pacific.
- Working experience with Workday and SAP.
- Good communication skills, bilingual as to liaise with Chinese speaking counterparts.
- Strong analytical skills as well as good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude.
- Ability to collaborate with different cultures.
- Report to Senior Manager.
- Working Location: Jurong East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374