Job ID: 310591
In your new role you will:
Be Technical lead of the pattern team (pre-silicon pattern development, involves simulations on RTL & gate-level, planning, coverage, test-support, Test Pattern Simulation Environment development, regression management, Emulations).
- As part of the automotive pattern development team, test pattern environment responsible will be responsible to setup flows/methodologies for Automotive Microcontroller's pattern development activities.
- Roll out efficient flows and propose continuous improvements, which enable effective testing of the SoC/Microcontrollers.
- The engineer will also be responsible for implementing the tester patterns targeting tester-platforms such as Teradyne J750 and Agilent V93000.
- You will be responsible for the development of SoC functional pattern specifications, simulations, debug and delivery of high-quality tester patterns to the local test-teams and involves co-ordinations with test-teams, verification, design and concept engineering teams.
- Interface and support the test-teams for quick / rapid Si-bringup activities and also support closely for yield improvement or debug support for test failures.
- Engineer will also be required to develop SystemC based functional tests/test patterns and will work in areas including ( but not limited to ) - SRAM, IO, Functional, Power and Performance
- Work on ZeBu Emulator for developing flows, methods as well as executing tests/patterns on the emulation platform
- As a senior member / lead of the team, need to involve in technical reviews, mentoring and support to the team members and also conduct regular technical sessions.
- You will also have to contribute to Test Pattern test bench and environment development activities and provide inputs for methodology improvements
- Develop Test Pattern Test bench - compile scripts, automations for simulations.
- Work closely with Automotive SoC verification and test pattern on various methodologies and innovation project.
- Write SoC functional verification test cases for pattern development activities.
- Rollout pattern development flows/methodologies for various categories [including Memory, IO, Power, Performance]
- Continuously benchmark against industry standards and propose for improvements
- Contribute to test pattern generation / verification methodology
- Write pattern specifications based on DFT/test-specifications & requirements
- Test pattern generation for Infineon 32/16 bit Microcontrollers (pre-production development and post-production support)
- Pattern development in centralized automated environment including pattern simulation & debug
- Functional patterns for productive test, characterization, analysis and studies
- Deliveries according to project schedules and with first-time-right quality
- Pattern debug support for Si-failures to the test engineers
- Leading and mentoring teams of pattern / verification developers
- Technical coordination/alignment with cross functional, multisite teams (Test, Verification, Concept, Architecture, Project Managers)
- Pattern types: functional, isolation, IO, memory, power, performance, timing characterization patterns
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Minimum of 12 years of hands-on project experience
- Experience in test pattern developer OR functional SoC verification engineer
- Experience in testbench developments, module test bench developments and exposure to various industry standard testbench flows / methodologies
- Hands-on, strong experience in SoC verification and test pattern generation for functional, isolation, memory, power and timing characterization patterns
- Hands-on experience in SoC level stress testcases development, performance analysis and power analysis
- Well-versed in IC development process and Unix environment
- Good understanding of Automotive Microcontrollers & knowledge on JTAG protocol
- Basic understanding of the ATE's e.g. Teradyne-J750, Agilent Verigy-93000
- Good understanding of functional simulation environments, simulator usage, debugging/trouble shooting skills
- Experience with gate-level-simulations and debug
- Exposure and experience in post-Si validation and Emulation activities
- Proficient in Cyclization tools, C , C++ ( OOPS concepts) and VHDL/Verilog
- Experience in Make and proficient in scripting using PERL, TCL, etc is important
- Exposure to version-controlling (e.g, Git/Bitbuckt, Clearcase, CVS, SVN, etc..) and bug-management schemes
- Self-motivated, Flexible and with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, communication (written & oral), documentation skills. Ability to interface with other groups
- Individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a very dynamic, multi-site environment, and be able to co-ordinate with priorities, initiatives and strong/clear communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)