- A1 Main Con
- Building Projects
- MRT experience will be added advantage
- Immediately available will be added advantage
- Site & office project management and daily operations including inspections, handover, site measurements, project management.
- Handling technical and engineering issues.
- Overall project planning, scheduling, monitoring and updating to meet project completion targets.
- Liaison and meeting with client's representatives, relevant authorities and consultants.
- Site co-ordination, monitoring and report work progress.
- Responsible for timely submission of reports and completion of projects including tender/submission with target dates
- Coordinate and monitor work progress at site including periodical site inspection and attending meetings during course of construction of projects
- Conduct site check on the repair works in building structures, in accordance with approved methods and procedures proposed by the Qualified Person, specifications and instructions.
- Degree in Civil Engineering discipline recognized by PEB
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in LTA-MRT project will be advantageous
- Location : Depending on Project
- Working days : Depending on Project
- Salary : Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application with your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Christopher Ng Wai Yip email@example.com (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1216778) by clicking the 'Apply link' / or call your friendly Consultant, Christopher Ng Wai Yip, at 6590 9963 for a confidential discussion. I will be glad to assist you!
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates' personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.