At Shangri-La Singapore, we pride ourselves in extending our signature heartfelt hospitality to all who walk through our doors. We're obsessed with customer experience, and we're looking for someone who feels the same.
It is a paradise where no two days are ever alike as you work on our intricate operational systems, handle our well-heeled guests' requests with promptness and efficiency and delight our guests and internal stakeholders in every single interaction. If you have a good eye for detail, enjoy meeting people, love keeping up to date with local and hotel events, we might just have the role for you! If you see yourself as a directorial genius with a can-do attitude who can simply go the extra mile just to put a smile on our guests' faces, then we'd love to have you as part of our Shangri-La family.
Purpose / Objective / Scope
To assist the Spa Manager in ensuring training needs of Therapist is met. Checking treatment rooms and ensuring room set up is in accordance to operating standards.
Assist the Spa Reception where necessary to ensure outstanding service delivery
To provide consistent services and attention to all guests and members utilizing Chi, The Spa and its facilities. Responsible for providing guest service by administering spa treatments in accordance with the established procedures and standards. The incumbent also contributes to the revenues of the cost centre through active selling of the retail products available.
To ensure work processes and performances are in compliance with Company practices, policies, Shangri-La Experience and Service Standards.
1. Responsible for providing exceptional spa services to guest.
2. Ensuring compliance of cleanliness of the treatment room before and after spa services
3. Responsible for the overall cleanliness, maintenance and orderliness of work area, materials, equipment.
4. Continues to develop spa skills by attending trainings to ensure skills are continuously upgraded.
5. Ensures that all guests are being attended to, in line with Hotel Standards Operations Procedures, Rules and Regulation of Chi, The Spa are being adhered to.
6. See to the needs of all guests and members in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Minimum 2 years' skill experience related to the job
- Independent decision making
- Customer oriented
- Shift duty required
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to work on public holidays