Tigerspike Singapore is located just a 5-minute walk from the Tanjong Pagar MRT station, right in the heart of the CBD area. With projects ranging from aviation, telecommunications, finance, and the government sector, our energetic team is always ready to take up any challenge with enthusiasm, enjoyment, and healthy competitiveness to deliver the best products for our customers. We are a vibrant young office that boasts approximately 14 different nationalities. We enjoy weekly activities ranging from Badminton, Basketball to Futsal but what the team thrives and enjoys most is our Friday Quiz which usually ends up in friendly banter on the amount of Googling the team has done to win!
- Be an ambitious self-starter, lead from the front, and be someone who shows perseverance because you're hungry for results
- Communicate clearly and lead by example;
- Be someone who your colleagues’ trust and your integrity is untouchable
- Be a great leader and your team can count on you for being the single point of contact for clients
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and your team
- Have strong attention to detail with the ability to distill and synthesise information for communication, and distribution to various audiences
- Have a continuous improvement mindset; always looking for opportunities to improve ways of working
- Work with a state government service on a comprehensive redesign and rebuild of their suite of mission-critical apps. The customer is a frontline government service, providing key services that are fundamental to the safety and wellbeing of citizens
- Transform native apps into a holistic, user-centered, reliable, and desirable experience, and includes rolling it out across a new form factor
- Work collaboratively with the client and end-users, in a multi-disciplinary agile team, to reimagine, define, and build the next generation of mobile app(s) in this service
- At least 5+ years Project Management experience within a digital environment
- A strong understanding and experience working across digital/software delivery projects - ideally in the Native Mobile space
- A strong understanding of Agile project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban) with hands-on experience managing technical and digital projects
- Managed diverse teams of UX and UI experts, software engineers, and analysts. This will include team members from both local and global offices and remote workers
- Experience working with Google suite together with other project tools such as Confluence, JIRA, and Smartsheet
- Experience facilitating and managing communication channels and forums within the project, including meetings, workshops, email, and documentation
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams in a matrix environment anticipating, identifying, and proactively managing risks and issues through the use of project tools
- Experience managing, reviewing, and analysing project budgets and resources including actioning changes and resource requests
- Worked and managed complex and/or large scale enterprise projects with a proven track record for success
- Bonus - Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or above (CSP, CSC, CST)
- Bonus - Previous experience working in a digital agency
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy
- 20 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) increasing to 25 days’ holiday each year after your 2nd work anniversary and 30 days after 5 years!
- 2 Duvet Days per year - that’s for when the day would be better spent at the beach or in bed
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, yoga, pottery, or even attending a beer tasting course
- Free Bootcamp classes weekly/lunch sports activities
- Parental benefits that exceed statutory requirements
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York, Wroclaw)
- Free lunch and drinks on Fridays
Tigerspike is a digital services company, established in 2003, that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services, and helping businesses to define their digital strategy. We have been improving people’s lives through technology for over 16 years by blending technology with human expertise to drive measurable business outcomes for our customers and to create digital experiences that people love to use.
Part of the Concentrix family since 2017, we’re proud partners with Apple, SAP, AWS as well as being a Google Certified Developer Agency Partner. We have a strong team of more than 300 Tigerspikers, in 10 locations around the world, that believe in collaboration in an Agile environment - where our designers and engineers work side by side to create beautiful, functional, and valuable digital products that solve important problems.
Our approach to research and flexibility has awarded us a reputation for innovation with repeat customers such as Transport for New South Wales and Public Transport Victoria, 7 Eleven, NSW Department of Communities and Justice, Graincorp, M1 Telecommunications, and Singapore Airlines just to name a few. Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit people that embody Tigerspike's culture and values and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.
To all recruitment agencies
Tigerspike does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Tigerspike employees, or any other organisation location. Tigerspike is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Powered by JazzHR