► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
- Manage annual salary reviews in Asia Pacific, ensure alignment in respective countries and coordinate with regional HR functions on implementation.
- Support job-grading activities using the Hay methodology.
- Participate in market and salary surveys for countries in Asia Pacific. Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to ensure external competitiveness within the industry.
- Ensure all compensation and benefits program and policies are in compliance with countries’ legislation and recommendations.
- Involved in the implementation of any new programs in the region.
- Participate in collective agreements negotiation.
- Advisory point for business line managers, employees and Human Resource Business Partners relating to any Benefits program and policies.
- Prepare and consolidate statistics and reports as required.
- Assist in initiatives and projects from Global and within Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar with at least 5 years of professional experience in an international environment.
- Preferably experienced in grading topics using Hay methodology.
- Knowledge on compensation and benefits topics for countries in Asia Pacific preferred.
- Strong analytical skills as well as good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude.
- Ability to collaborate with different cultures.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138