Singapore, 01, SG
Req. ID: 245785
- Provide first level infrastructure operation support to maintain local area network (LAN) infrastructure including network switches, routers, firewalls, servers and databases.
- Support wide area network (WAN) infrastructure including WAN, ISP circuits and VPN tunnels
- Provide wireless, voice and telephony infrastructure support
- Proactively monitor alerts and traffic statistics to prevent disruption to network services using network performance monitoring tools - eg, HP NNM, Patrol, etc.
- Restore network services based on troubleshooting guides
- Perform escalation to next support level for unresolved cases
- Compile network incidents and system performance indices
- Attend to network incidents submitted via service ticket, phone and email
- Liaise with service providers/vendors to restore network systems, Internet systems and WAN services
- Execute administration tasks such as IP address management and network infrastructure documentation
- NTC/ITC/Nitec/Diploma in Information Communication/Network Engineering or equivalent
- Basic skills and knowledge in network troubleshooting and monitoring
- Ability to understand and update troubleshooting guides
- Ability to respond and act swiftly and confidently in emergency situations
- Customer-oriented, with focus on customer needs and service delivery that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work scheduled 12-hour day/night shift
- Experience in data communication/networking related fields will be an advantage
- Experience in DB/Storage related fields and Windows/Linux System Administration will be added advantages
- CCNA certification will be an advantage
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran's status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || SGA || Entry || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || Not Applicable ||
Upload your resume and immediately see jobs for you!