Our client is a leading B2B Events Organizer (MNC), headquartered in Europe. They organize leading exhibitions gathering more than 20,000 attendees across Asia, covering topics around Technology, Pharma, Customer Experience, etc.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, they have strengthen & diversified their digital portfolio to become a pioneer of the online events space. With big plans to bounce back in 2021, they are looking for Sponsorship Sales individuals to join their team.
- Ensure rebooks and create new opportunities to achieve your targets
- Manage the entire cycle sales cycle process and being a point of contact for existing and new clients
- Calling prospective clients to create awareness and influence buying behaviour
- Deliver strong presentations which are impactful in order to convert to business revenue
- Manage KPls, forecasts & deliver reporting to management
- Being proactive and creative in business development activities
- On-site event coordination to ensure successful execution of the sponsoring and advertising deliverable
- Working with Operations Department for on-site requirements such as venue and equipment setup, signage, venue arrangements, IT/communication equipment, registration counter needs, secretariat requirements, and booking temporary staff
- About 4 years of sponsorship sales experience across online/offline channels
- A good perspective on brand and business to know which companies to involve in your events
- Strong sales acumen to handle rejections, able to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship building skills to build long lasting relationships with clients/prospects
- Driven to achieve sales targets and beyond, but also to work autonomously on your events campaigns
This is an opportunity to join a leading player of the B2B Exhibition industry and awarded organization for "best company to work for". They will offer you responsibilities & autonomy and reward you with a very attractive package/commission structure!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Antoine Ratajczak on +65 6416 9849