- A mentor will be assigned to provide guidance throughout the Traineeship Programme. You will learn the key concepts of nurturing strong relationships with high net worth and mass affluent clients and managing their portfolios.
- The training programme will focus on building the foundation so that you will be competent in:
- Meeting clients to assess their financial situation in order to present a financial plan that includes both short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Helping clients with financial planning decisions for retirement, education, day-to-day expenses and investments.
- Reaching out to prospective clients and building a strong customer base.
- Achieving and exceed revenue targets.
- On the Job Training and Continuous Professional Development.
- Personal Mentoring and Coaching for career and leadership advancement.
- A Diploma / Recognised Degree.
- Hardworking and result oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688