- Provide good customer service
- Educate customers on library etiquette and promote library collection and services
- Provide book recommendations, engage customers in storytelling, conduct library tours, develop book displays and programmes
- Process and handle library items that support collection development and maintenance
- Assist in organising and promoting outreach activities
- Maintain service standards
- Provide smooth support in library operations such as compiling reports and statistics, financial matters, system and administrative support etc.
- Good customer service and engagement skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to carry out mobile frontline services e.g. roving in library branches
- Ability to provide logistics support e.g. carry boxes of books
- Candidate will be required to perform shift work and work on weekends
You will be based at one of the public libraries.
Successful applicants will be appointed on a two-year contract in the first instance.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Government Technology Agency