The position reports to the Staff Research Software Engineer and will work in close conjunction with the Algorithm, Product and Engineering Teams.
- Conduct cutting-edge research and development in computer vision, machine learning and other related fields
- Participate in designing and building deep learning/computer vision algorithms and models for product application
- Incubate new products with computer vision and machine learning technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Research and practical experience in one or more areas of computer vision, including but not limited to object detection and recognition, semantic segmentation, image and video retrieval
- Familiar with at least one of the modern deep learning framework such as PyTorch, Tensorflow or Keras
- Highly competent in algorithms and programming with Python and C++
- Work and collaborate well with members from the same or different teams, yet able to work independently without much supervison
- MS/Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Publications in the fields of machine learning/deep learning or computer vision
- Experience with one or more of the following area: GAN, 3D reconstruction, and 3D object recognition, metric learning
ViSenze powers visual commerce at scale with deep learning and computer vision. Used by the world's biggest retailers like Uniqlo and ASOS, ViSenze simplifies the way shoppers search and discover products; converting images into engagement opportunities, and making content shoppable. Today, ViSenze is acknowledged amongst top global AI startups by Interbrand, CognitionX, CBInsights, A100, VentureBeat, Datamation, eMarketer, and Forrester. The company has raised over USD34 million in funding to date from marque investors including Rakuten.
Ranked as top 10 tech companies in 2019 by Glassdoor in Singapore and an award winner of The Best Tech Company to Work For 2019, ViSenze offers a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey of a pioneering A.I. company.
Visenze is also one of the founding AWS Global Retail Competency partners.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
ViSenze is committed to the goal of equality of opportunity in employment and strives to create an operating environment that promotes fairness, equality and respect for social and cultural diversity, which is free from unlawful discrimination, harassment and vilification.
The Company shall not take any disadvantageous measures against any Employee or prospective Employee with regards to wage, education, assignments, promotions, retirement age, separation or dismissal, on the basis of gender.