You will work in an early phase clinical trial environment that facilitates clinical research studies, academic and educational activities. You will provide research support service in clinical trials and ensure the delivery of trial-related services that comply with regulatory guidelines, i.e. ICH-GCP. Other key responsibilities include managing the clinical trial(s), administration of clinical trial materials and performing trial-related duties and/or medical procedures in accordance to requirements stipulated by the trial or as assigned.
You will be involved in planning and executing clinical trials through interviewing research subjects, explaining study procedures, monitoring the subjects' well-being and recording the subjects' medical history. You will also perform various clinical trial procedures such as collecting and processing biological specimens, collating data and maintaining proper records of reports and related documents.
- Degree in Life Sciences or Diploma in Nursing
- Preferably attended the Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Programme or a similar course
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in clinical research coordination
- Proficiency with MS Office Word and Excel
- Ability to educate and counsel research subjects and possess good interpersonal skills
- Team-player, proactive and able to pre-empt potential obstacles and provide solutions within timelines
Contract Full Time