Our client is one of the largest brokerage firms in the region with more than 100 branches worldwide. With more than a century of history our client has established themselves as a reliable financial partner to various reputable client base. In addition, our client's state-of-the-art technology offers investors the capability to trade across a broad range of securities, including stocks, bonds, unit trusts, futures, options, CFDs and forex.
Reporting to the Head Of Risk, the Senior Credit Analyst will be involved in:-
- Providing in-depth credit and fundamental analysis including assessment and valuation of multiple asset classes.
- Reviewing and analysing regional capital market activities and corporate actions.
- Presenting financing proposals to the Credit Committee and addressing all credit queries pertaining to the financing requests.
- Reviewing and preparing legal documentation before activation of the credit facility, and ensuring proper compliance.
To qualify the potential Senior Credit Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised degree in Accounting and Finance from a reputable university.
- At least 5 years of credit and financial analysis experience from a brokerage firm or a reputable financial institution.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of companies listed on the regional stock exchanges.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a regional role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Devan Nanthacumar on +65 6416 9879.