Founded in the early 1920’s and started off as a company known for precision engineering. With years of hard work and devotion towards research and development, Shimano is regarded as one of the forerunners in product innovation and a leader in the industry.
Shimano (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Appointed as Regional Head Quarter to oversees 13 subsidaires in the S.E.A region. Shimano has grown into a full-fledged manufacturing plant with R&D, product design and engineering, cold forging , stamping, heat treatment, electro-plating and tooling fabrication capabilities.
- Analyse sales plan to determine and plan future production
- Monitor and move up customer's orders on daily basis
- Liaise with Company's purchasing department to revise production plan to meet customer's requests and demands
- Liaise and issue purchase order to suppliers, and monitor suppliers' delivery in order to meet assembly production deadlines
- Minimum Diploma in Manufacturing / Logistics / Supply Chain or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Meticulous and have an eye for details
- Able to work under tight timeline in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Able to perform over-time when necessary
- Candidate with no experience is welcome to apply
- Working location: Joo Koon
- 5-day work week (Mon-Fri): 8:00am-530pm
- Uniform & Lunch provided
- Company transport provided at various pick-up points (Northern & Western Areas of Singapore)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Consumer Products Manufacturing / Manufacturing
“Good Company Directions”
Pros: Friendly workforce Focus on Employee Welfare Provide good learning platform Different career paths provided Very stable (Financially and job security)
Cons: Many reports and presentations to be prepared
Disclaimer: This content is fetch automatically, it may not reflect the correct company, and we do not endorse the accuracy, currency, or reliability of the content.