- Serves as the first point of contact for customer seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Log and track customer queries, issues and requests.
- Ensure daily tasks are executed according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Liaise with other teams to resolve queries/issues and requests within the Service Level of Agreement (SLA).
- Other duties required
- At least 1 year of IT Customer Service experience in a call centre environment
- With technical customer service support/Level 1 support
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge on usage of any call center telephony system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is a plus
- Working knowledge of internet email application (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.) is a plus
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Commonwealth or Central